Traditionally the rolling home of freight train Conductors, here's your opportunity to travel aboard your own private caboose through the Credit Valley in the heart of Ontario's Greenbelt!
You will have exclusive use of the caboose along with your own onboard attendant, complimentary drink assortment and hearty lunch service with dessert.
Enjoy the view from the rooftop cupola, or take in the fresh air and scenery from the rear outdoor viewing platform.
- Up to 12 passengers 10 years of age and older can ride aboard the caboose.
- Complimentary assortment of drinks along with lunch is included in the fare.
- You own private onboard attendant will travel with you in the caboose.
- Caboose is heated in cooler months.
- A toilet is available on the caboose.
- Children must be under the direct control of an adult at all times.
- The private caboose is booked at a flat-rate fare of $685 for up to 12 passengers (10 years of age and older only).
- Trip duration is approximately 3-1/2 hours.
- All trips depart from the station in Orangeville, ON.
To book your caboose adventure, select a date below: